- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Design one or more consumer-facing products.
- Conceive and create mold breaking design and communications across all mediums.
- Work closely work with marketing managers, writers, film makers, programmers, and producers to deliver great work in a scrappy environment.
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Candidate should be comfortable working independently, proactively making design recommendations, identifying opportunities for UX and design improvements, and interfacing with senior stakeholders.
- Candidate should be hands-on and able to execute designs from early concepts and mock-ups to production-ready assets and prototype designs.
- Candidate should have experience working with design agencies and creative partners and manage an effective briefing and feedback process.
- Candidate should have a portfolio that incorporates design best practices and experience working with patterns, such as Material Design (or similar design principles)
-An awe-inspiring portfolio; web, mobile, product, digital experiences, etc.
-Solid understanding of how to design for the modern web—across browsers, screen sizes, and user profiles
-Expert with Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator / Figma to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups
-Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
-Strong communication and presentation skills, with a clear understanding of how to best position and present design work to a range of audiences
-Track record of designing and launching great and usable products
-BA/BS in Graphic, Interaction or Product Design, Human-computer interaction or similar (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
-4-6+ years work experience in interaction design, product design or related field
-Familiarity with user research methods or working closely with researchers
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: