- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Artist Marketing team is looking for a hyper-organized and motivated professional to help us manage an overflow of artist campaign process and ops needs. Our team is set up to execute over 50 artist campaigns this year and we need someone to join and on day-1 help us manage the accompanying workflow. This one of the largest promotional platforms and we are using our platform to support artists. We are looking for someone to help our music promo team. This role requires hyper-organization, an analytical mindset, and comfort with ops and planning.
- Draft pitch decks for artist and label meetings
- Schedule on-platform promotions
- Help with recap decks and post-mortem reviews
- Help organize the many internal/external materials that are developed throughout the course of the campaign
- Manage artist and label meeting notes for reviews and recaps
- Track campaign execution in already built media trackers
- Hyper-effective communicator
- Hyper-organized project management skills
- BA/BS degree in relevant field(s) of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros etc.) and Google docs skills
- A passion for music
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: