- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Product Marketing Manager for 5+ months at a multi-national tech company in San Bruno, CA on the creator marketing team, you will be responsible for developing research plans to bring rich insights to the product team to inform product strategy; working cross-functionally within marketing, product, and content organizations to bring new products to market; developing key narratives and messaging to enhance creator satisfaction with our offerings; and maintaining a disciplined approach to measurement and tracking against key metrics. In short, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
This role will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy and product positioning the tools that the platform builds to help creators grow and thrive on our platform.
- Develop deep customer and competitive insights that influence the customer journey and go-to-market strategy.
- Create product messaging that clearly defines the benefits of products for creators
- Work with product, operations, other marketing teams, and PR to produce high caliber content for various product launches and marketing programs – including blog posts, scaled communications, creator education, videos and internal training materials.
- Create a single cohesive user experience across marketing communications and in-product UI.
- Understand the competitive landscape; analyze market and company data alongside partner strategies to define opportunities, audiences, objectives, threats, and priorities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing.
- A demonstrated track record of driving successful product launches and marketing campaigns by partnering closely with product management, operations, and other marketing teams
- Experience building to build strong working relationships with cross-functional partners
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials, and marketing materials.
- Comfort working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to create actionable insights from large qualitative and quantitative data sets
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: