At this AAA studio franchise, our vision is to continue to grow our AAA title into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are currently looking for an experienced Producer to join our diverse team, working with our development team. Producers on this team are excellent communicators, problem solvers, and collaborators. We provide clarity and empower teams to make experiences players love. We are also pragmatists, process creators, and schedule owners. A Producer is accountable for the team’s process. You’ll work with engineers, designers, and artists to bring high quality features to life. During development, a Producer uses metrics and good process to drive customer focus, team priorities, and coordinate deliverables across multiple disciplines to achieve team goals.
- Drive feature teams through our sprint planning process.
- Create and maintain the schedule; ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Work with team leads to support feature teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders outside the immediate development team including licensing, marketing, and community management.
- Apply a customer-first mindset.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Identify risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Keep the team aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Use inclusive behaviors – ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be brave.
- Demonstrated experience shipping game features.
- Working knowledge of agile development practices.
- Strong analytical mind and experience working with project scheduling.
- Proven ability to collaborate with feature leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience as a producer with a track record of exceptional performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Resolves conflict and enables the team to do their best work.