Do you enjoy bringing digital concepts to life on web and mobile for consumers? Can you bring simplicity and focus to complex ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with others to drive change and promote a vision, and then play a vital role in bringing that vision to life? The work you can do at our client will support the health and well‐being of the millions of people who turn to us for care. Are you up to the challenge?
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Product Manager to work on a highly collaborative, cross‐functional team in the Digital Services Group (DSG) to deliver new and updated capabilities for web and mobile channels, for our client's consumer-facing health portal with over 4 million active users. The site, along with various mobile capabilities, enable consumers to digitally manage their family’s health with capabilities such as viewing lab results, making appointments, emailing your doctor, refilling prescriptions, managing claims and coverage and much more.
The Digital Product Manager will help evolve our digital products strategy through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for driving the evolution of high value capabilities for specific digital products. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with Agile product owners, business analysts, developers, designers, and other stakeholders such as business, legal/compliance, security, and operations to ensure that the overall digital ecosystem and its specific products and capabilities meet the needs of the consumers and internal stakeholders.
The Product Manager, Digital Platforms will help evolve our client's Adobe Platform maturity; working on products including Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager including Forms, Sites and Assets through the product lifecycle.
• Serve as “voice of the customer”, representing and reinforcing the customer‘s perspective throughout the product realization cycle
• Planning and execution on digital product evolution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product, consumer and business requirements, defining the product vision, the product roadmap to satisfy that vision, and working closely with the engineering, support, and business teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
• Define high level capability requirements and partner with IT and business to elicit robust feedback around needs and support to drive the work forward
• Develop deep customer understanding, particularly around how our customers use various digital channels, then identify new and innovative solutions to solve unmet or unsatisfied customer needs
• Define, prioritize, and drive realization of capability roadmaps
• Synthesize consumer needs, organizational needs, market data, competitor and customer trends, metrics, and various consumer feedback loops to develop appropriate and actionable capability vision
• Develop business cases, product plans, and secure funding as needed
• Serve as digital product subject matter expert for areas of unmet/underserved consumer needs
• Pro-actively socialize the product vision with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Collaborate with a cross‐functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans
• Provide consistent transparency and socialization around planning and execution of the Digital Product Capability Roadmaps
• Identify and track key performance indicators (e.g., financial metrics, adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) for each digital product and utilizing each product’s metrics to make informed decisions to show paths to success and continuous improvement
• Leverage deep knowledge of online design principles, work trends, competition, technical limitations in order to design products and relationships between suites of related products appropriately.
• Understand the broad ecosystem of online and offline touch points, synching the consumer experience across channels (web, mobile, IVR, phone, in person, etc.) and supporting multi‐channel experiences
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years digital product management or equivalent experience
• Must have at least 2-3 Adobe Products experience including Analytics, AEM, Campaign, Target or Audience Manager
• Proficiency with Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
• Ability to work with many individuals and various teams at the same time
• Team player, with great work ethic and quick learning
• Experience working in a range of business areas (e.g., information technology, marketing, etc.)
• Strategically‐minded, and with the ability to turn strategy into tactical reality
• Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Comfortable driving teams and management to decisions; willing to push‐back for information and answers
• Self-motivated, not requiring significant managerial direction
• Adept at adjusting to changing circumstances quickly and professionally
• Able to make quick decisions when clarification or modification is needed
• Proven ability to influence cross‐functional teams without formal authority
• Proven successes with executive presentations and influence
• Ability to think strategically and demonstrate curiosity
• Strong facilitator and motivator
• Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience
• Experience in Health‐IT
• Experience with Mobile applications
• Experience working with User Experience teams