Our client's team leads and drives the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing
communications, and provides leadership for all deliverables for product
communications. They work collaboratively with a team of Creative Directors, Producers,
Writers, Designers, and Planners, and work across Marketing Communications' functional groups,
including Print, Interactive, Retail, Channel, 3D, Film, and international teams. This group acts as
leaders within product groups to provide creative solutions across many categories,
including product launch support, social campaigns, seasonal campaigns, roadmap
planning, and platform development. They work with key partners within the organization
(Product Marketing, PR leads, etc.) to ensure alignment on key initiatives.
They collaborate with Content Managers, partner with Project Managers,
Advertising Managers & International Producers to create amazing marketing
* 4-7 years' experience working in marketing communications
focusing on consumer products in a creative or design agency.
* The ability to partner closely with Product Marketing, executives, and internal partners to act
as a key point of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration
of marketing plans.
* The ability to provide leadership to a team of creative directors, producers, and
strategists to plan, manage, and execute marketing communications efforts.
* Exercise good judgment to prioritize and make effective decisions for product categories
based on the corporate, product, and Marketing Communications goals of the product group.
* Establishes trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly
* Strong experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process
while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and
disclosed approach to marketing.
* Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a
positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
* Self-motivated, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills.