- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Manage multiple stakeholders and a complex workflow to enable the migration of global benefits information (e.g. vacation policy, sick leave, etc) to an internal Help Center to raise awareness of the range of benefits this company has to offer, answer employee questions, and scale HR. This project is currently underway; content has been migrated for one country, and process needs to be adapted and executed across +/- 50 more countries.
- Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements, and organize into comprehensive project plan and crisp, repeatable workflow.
- Manage to that project plan to deliver smooth launches at agreed timelines; flag any potential roadblocks before they become substantial barriers
- Identify and recommend improvements to content migration process to ensure migration workflow is consistent, predictable, and efficient (to minimize bottlenecks and/or delays)
- Organize information to follow agreed templates, style and quality guidelines, and help center structure
- Once trained on CMS, train other teammates on CMS core functionality
- Conduct weekly project meetings, and communicate project status to horizontal & vertical stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Extreme attention to detail even when balancing multiple simultaneous projects
- Project management experience and the ability to execute end-to-end solutions
- Proficiency working in Google Suite of applications (e.g. gMail, Sheets)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in Analytics and UX
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Ability to digest information quickly and explain it in simple terms
- Familiarity working with Benefits or HR policies
- Please tell me about your experiences managing complex projects, involving multiple horizontal and vertical stakeholders.
- Please tell me about your experiences working with Benefits or HR policies.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: