Deep experience within a discipline—Must demonstrate significant working experience and a firm understanding of their space (web, print, interactive, etc.).
• 3+ years experience working in domain area
• Familiarity with UX tools and UX design is a plus
• Work closely with Art/Creative Directors to develop and maintain the aesthetic of the brand and ensure all materials are designed and produced accordingly
• Ability to handle open-ended design projects that may be ambiguous or ill-defined
• Helpful and willing to answer questions within the team
• Willing to constructively receive, weigh, and integrate diverse feedback from a multi-disciplinary team
• Able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment
Motivated participant and design advocate—Has a presence with the marketing teams as a key contributor and proponent for effective communications to the target audience.
• Proactively identifies and communicates issues and proposes solutions
• Works directly and collaboratively with campaign and functional marketing teams
• Actively seeks out and involves other members as appropriate to improve the marketing program(s)
• Recognizes and takes responsibility for their impact on the marketing programs and communications
• Sets own deadlines within the project schedule
• Embodies the mission and goals of the Studio
• Understands the marketing campaign life cycle and is familiar with the different phases in the process
• Eager to broaden skills and domain expertise
Strong presentation and communication skills—Is required to present and communicate their design work to others within Studio and outside.
• Presents designs in a clear, confident, professional, and cogent manner
• Able to explain design rational for design decisions to a broad audience
• Able to regularly communicate status and share design iterations on Studio website