Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products. Writes functionality design specifications. Design and implement prototypes, mockups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams. Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group. Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality. May act as consultant to other team leads and may manage external production and design resources.
- 5 plus years work related experience required.
Top Skills Required:
- Fluency with standard design software tools specifically, Adobe Creative Suite and Figma is required.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS) and ability to create functional prototypes is required.
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
- Advanced experience in creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required. Strong knowledge or experience with database served websites.
- Experience working with rich client or web applications required.
- Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Must have ability to own and drive projects.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.