The Product & Experience team drives the product vision for our client's web, mobile and conversational digital presence with a strong focus on user experience, and strives to create clear, beautiful, inclusive web experiences empowering our customers.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and leading the execution of our client's roadmap for a unified user experience across our applications and services for a customer constituent. Partnering closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams including Design, IT, Engineers, Clinical, and Managed Care. You will drive the development of consistent, intuitive, and seamless experiences and run day-to-day product acting as the product owner in an agile environment.
The ideal candidate has significant experience launching consumer-facing products and leading highly cross-functional teams to create compelling, resonant digital experiences leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are known for your incredible leadership and execution skills, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Own the consumer-focused product vison, strategy and execution for a customer constituency.
- Responsible for defining user needs, identifying gaps, features enhancements and opportunities.
- Set goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for new product launches.
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that drives the product development life cycle.
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, field agents, and other product management team members.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to deliver on the vision.
- Bachelor’s degree In Computer Science or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience with 4+ years of consumer facing product management experience.
- Experience with agile software development lifecycle tools such as Aha!, ProductBoard, Monday, Trello, Balsamiq Mockups, Jira, Google analytics and/or A/B Testing tools.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Passion for building inclusive experiences where people of all backgrounds see themselves represented in your work.
- Experience designing and building conversational agents.
- Experience designing and building solutions for HealthCare.
- Master’s degree or MBA.
- Background in artificial intelligence and machine learning.