- Virginia Beach, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials. Responsible for rebranding hundreds of jobs, sending to proofing, submitting for state approval, filling out forms for system configuration, etc.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes. Assists with the distribution process.
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
Must have strong attention to detail, fully proficient in MS Word with a working knowledge of Excel and SharePoint; must have an excellent command of the English language and experience working with brand and style writing guides; should be comfortable proofreading and completing administrative tasks; easy to do business with
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start