- Tysons Corner McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- $60-73/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Lead UX Designer to join a cutting-edge technology team with a Fortune 100 company where Designers genuinely love working. You will lead design efforts for a data tool that allows internal employees to learn about customer populations. You’ll work as part of the product team, leading discovery activities and design workshops, creating experiences at all levels of fidelity, and working closely with our associates (your users) to validate assumptions and usability.
About the team: This Design team focuses on creating elegant, simple products, features, and services that can make a positive impact on the lives of both our associates and customers. We focus on experiences that serve a range of needs for our associates including analyzing the impact and reach of new intent, investigating potential fraudulent activity, managing contact centers and agents, and directly servicing customer needs through the automated phone system and agent connection.
***For quick apply, please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org***
UX / UI Designer Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Behavioral Science or Experience Design
- At least 5-7 years of full-time experience with user experience design
- At least 5 years of experience working with Agile or Lean product development teams
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to design digital experiences that cross channels and touch-points.
- Strong grasp of entire UX process and product dev process
- Research - side by side with the user
- Coming out with insights
- Creating concepts and ideas
- Testing with the user
- Ability to do experience flows, problem solving a little less on the visual side. Function over form.
- Soft skills: ability to influence and negotiate. Delivering the right experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions, tell compelling stories, and craft elegant presentations
- Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, etc)
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR