- Tysons Corner McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- $55-65/hour W2 + benefits DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level to senior-level User Experience Designer for a top FinTech client in Tyson's Corner. This is truly an amazing opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company, with a great culture + a skew of successful financial products that leverage Machine Learning and AI. Did we mention this organization prioritizes and truly values design? Ask my why our Designers love working here. This role is 40 hours as week, onsite in Tyson's Corner. This is a 6 month contract opportunity that has potential to extend or convert.
About the team: This Design team focuses on creating elegant, simple products, features, and services that can make a positive impact on the lives of both our associates and customers. We focus on experiences that serve a range of needs for our associates including analyzing the impact and reach of new intent, investigating potential fraudulent activity, managing contact centers and agents, and directly servicing customer needs through the automated phone system and agent connection.
UX / UI Designer Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Behavioral Science or Experience Design
- At least 3 years of full-time experience with user experience design
- At least 2 years of experience working with Agile or Lean product development teams
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to design digital experiences that cross channels and touch-points.
- Your portfolio showcases UX/UI artifacts like user flows, screen designs, and journey maps used to articulate your solutions
- Understanding of interface and interaction patterns and best practices for various platforms, including experience working within a responsive design framework
- Experience working within established brand guidelines and style guide. Interest in helping govern digital guidelines and flex system where needed
- Demonstrated ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions, tell compelling stories, and craft elegant presentations
- Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, etc)
UX / UI Designer Deliverables:
- We’re looking for a Sr. UX/UI Designer to lead design efforts for a data visualization and query tool that specializes in helping associates investigate fraud by illuminating links between potentially malicious accounts.
- You’ll work as part of the product team, leading discovery activities and design workshops, creating experiences at all levels of fidelity, and working closely with our associates (your users) to validate assumptions and usability.
- Communicating findings and to the broader organization, and collaborating with the design team to uncover and solve for gaps and overlaps across the portfolio.
***For quick apply, please send your portfolio to email@example.com***
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR