We are seeking a Web/Graphic Designer for a long term assignment, onsite with our valued Fortune 500 client in the Energy industry. This opportunity is in the Energy Corridor.
Web/Graphic Designer III
• Creates designs for a diverse array of projects such as web, advertisements, signage, etc. adhering to the company's brand guidelines.
• Effectively researches and completes all projects.
• Has knowledge and usage experience of design elements, color, ad composition.
• Follow account manager’s and/or client's art direction.
• Communicates clearly with clients about design elements and projects.
• Keeps account manager informed on all project designs and timelines.
• Understands and follows company standards when preparing vendor files.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Manages a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.