- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Individual will support marketing operations with digital marketing campaign execution to ensure high quality marketing material for our customers. Campaign execution includes setup, marketing materials QA, and high-volume campaign content updates. This includes campaigns across email, Ads, and onsite channels. This could also extend to basic landing page and QA of marketing materials before launch.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with quick turnaround time for campaign execution requests. This person will need to also manage basic debugging within marketing systems to ensure delivery of campaigns effectively.
- Experience managing Digital Marketing campaigns (Ads, SEM, display, email, etc.)
- High level of detail-orientation
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems
- Experience working with large scale digital marketing campaigns to wide audience sets
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Bachelors degree in field related to business, economics, marketing, finance, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Executional /operations skills experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do