- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for an Entry Level Digital Designer with digital + social media experience to work an on-going role. This role will focus on Digital and Social Media design and initiatives, and work with marketing and other crucial departments to create compelling, attention grabbing and results-driven work. If you understand concepting and typography (hand-lettering), and translating effective design while taking into account corporate brand standards, let's talk! If you understand ANIMATION, After Effects, how to make animated gifs, etc. that is a huge plus and preferred.
This is contract role, regular business hours and must be in office (this is not a remote or work from home opportunity). Slated to last 6 months and very strong opportunity to continue on if things are going well.
Ideal candidate will be Creatve Suite expert - (InDesign, Ilustrator, Photoshop) and possess an understanding of digital design.
Digital design including Email design, or banner design understanding needed as well.
- Must have strong branded/conceptual thought process.
- Must have strong typography skills and a solid design portfolio
- Must understand social media design and how it critically relates to today's design and business
_ ANIMATION SKILLS - Motion Design, After Effects, how to make animated Gifs, etc.
- Must have ONLINE PORTFOLIO showing digital design, design, conceptual design
- Past experience at an ad agency, design firm, in-house role
- use of clean aesthetic and hand-lettering type....
- Creative Suite (Photoshop/Ill/InDesign)
- A love and understanding of how companies are using Instagram, YouTube, for results driven social media design
- Deep understanding + passion of current design trends, fonts, TYPOGRAPHY and photography
- Email Template or Web Design experience helpful... if you know Dreamweaver, Wordpress, know your way around some light HTML/CSS... that is great but not a requirement...