Our leading Retail client's storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell their stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of their innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Consumers today are more sophisticated and better educated than in any previous generation. They decide what they want and when they want it. Our challenge is to anticipate what they'll want and be ready with a solution. When we're really good, it's something -- a product, a service, a whatever -- that's so intuitively perfect the consumer hasn't even imagined it could exist. Your job? To make sure we know our consumers better than we know ourselves.
As our North America Sportswear product specialist, key responsibilities will include:
• Be the voice of the consumer and protector of the brand.
• Manage product accordingly, following product security protocol.
• Maintain a close relationship with key consumer groups and work closely with Sports Marketing, cross-category Marketing teams, Global and Territory Marketing teams to identify influencers and stay current on market trends.
• Support the development of seeding journeys, briefs and strategic marketing plans.
• Coordinate seeding schedules/timelines for activations/initiatives.
• Manage physical sample closet/inventory.
• Order and manage virtual/remote product, seasonal buys, Quick Strike buys.
• Checking out/shipping inventory for photo shoots or seeding requests approved by Director.
• Liase between Marketing and Merch/Sales functions for product technical specs and key innovations.
• Assist in initiative and seasonal reporting, internal recaps, QBR etc.
• Work with finance/ops to track promo budgets.
At least 3 + years experience in Product/Brand management.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a closely related field.
• Demonstrated genuine interest and knowledge of Sneaker/Streetwear culture.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in working with a team, and thrives in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Keynote. Experiemce with SAP is a plus.