- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's Client, a top social media company in New York, is looking for an experienced copywriter to assist the team in creating a physical workbook for small businesses for approximately 3 months or longer.
The team is dedicated to helping small businesses learn how to create great content that drives their business goals and inspires them to make better creative work. The copywriter will be a vital part of creating content and writing interactive activities for this workbook.
- Develop and write content for an engaging, informative, and compelling physical workbook that will be distributed via direct mail and events (internally hosted + external industry-wide) to small businesses across North America
- Curate and simplify content, writing copy that excites and teaches small businesses how to best use our tools in their language (non-technical, industry specific)
- Work directly with our small business partners to understand and characterize what needs to be in the workbook
- Bring truly innovative, cutting edge approaches to education
- Partner with Creative Shop to lay out intuitive learning path
- Collaborate directly with a designer to produce workbook content
- 4+ years of experience in curriculum design or educational content development
- Ability to copywrite; instructional text.
- Ability to partner with a designer to bring content to life through words and graphics
- Consulting, relationship-management, and project management experience
- Interpersonal communication and problem-solving experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Writing, Journalism, Publishing, or other related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do