- Deerfield, IL
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's established but innovative client is looking for a Project Coordinator to work a contract role.
This role will be responsible for coordinating activities related to the development, documentation and maintenance of research project workflow, to include maintaining project status updates, preparing recurring reports, maintaining project file database, assisting in project management and coordinating other related submissions.
This will also include - Perform inbound/outbound calls ∙ Complete operational checklists over the phone with store individuals ∙ Perform issue resolution/escalation tasks ∙ Data entry ∙ Validate technology & tools are working in stores ∙ Confirm receipt of deliveries
• Works closely with project teams and requesters to understand goals and objectives of projects, clarifies requests and requirements.
• Responsible for request investigation and follow up communication.
• Recommends and maintains project priorities for team and communicates priority to requesters.
• Identifies duplicate requests and recommends project/request consolidation when appropriate. Assists in the development, documentation and maintenance of project plans.
• Prepares and distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly project status/progress reports and other project documentation for senior leadership.
• Updates and maintains department project board.
• Collects, maintains and distributes information from project teams and business unit personnel to facilitate communication.
• Provides administrative support and assistance for daily project workflow operations.
• Prepares minutes and reports from meetings and maintains copies and files.
• Reviews, edits and assists in the development of relevant documents, PowerPoint slides, research articles and other communication and documentation.
• Checks for accuracy and completeness, ensuring appropriate concepts, themes and messages are represented effectively and consistently for the target audience.
• Coordinates and processes the submission of publications to various audiences, including formatting documents, ensuring all submission requirements and deadlines are met and monitoring the submission and publication status.
• Develops and maintains the centralized files and records database for the department.
• 3 years work experience.
• Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Experience collaborating with internal resources / external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be able to commute to Deerfield Office (200 Wilmot Rd. Deerfield IL 60015)