- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Aquent's Client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in New York, NY is seeking a creative producer to help drive product development through storytelling, primarily in film, print, event, and interactive initiatives for approximately 3 months or longer!
Producer will be responsible for planning requirements with internal teams and partners and/or external agencies and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. They will see projects through from conception to delivery. This will include: defining tactical requirements and scope for projects, independently researching concepts and production partners, reinforcing production best practices from creative briefing to launch, and working with researchers, content strategists and creative technologists to shape narratives and bring project vision to life. There may be potential travel to Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA to work.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Plan requirements with internal teams and partners and/or external agencies
- Keep tight, tidy budgets and schedules for multiple concurrent projects.
- Research, bid and award vendors, contractors, and if applicable, event locations for internal engagements.
- Portfolio of previously produced projects representing their work in film, print, and interactive/digital.
- Undergraduate degree (preferred areas in Film or Visual Studies).
- 3+ years of creative production experience, with experience across media: documentary film, interactive, and/or publishing
- Experience with advertising agency methodologies.
- Experience in productions significant in scale, impact, and innovation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Expertise with project management tools, techniques and procedures.
- Ability to identify, disambiguate, interpret, and prioritize information.
- Communicate concepts and production approach to various stakeholders.
- Ability to work under deadlines and respond to shifting priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams.
- Interest in emerging AI technologies Interest in design and visual theory and/or art history
- Experience at a large technology company
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: