- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Individual will be responsible for building awareness of, and engagement in the company's education program for advertisers, to various audiences with a strong focus on the Media Agency and brand ecosystem.
- Creating and activating go-to-market plans, including but not limited to, sales enablement materials, internal communications, marketing collateral, event presence, digital campaigns, etc.
- Serve as an on-the-ground ambassador when needed, managing events and industry association relationships globally.
- Work well cross-functionally and be comfortable navigating a matrixed organization
- Must be flexible with an eagerness to ‘pitch in’ when needed on various projects
- Experience working in a sales-based organization preferred
- Experience working on consumer brands is a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and how to construct an integrated campaign
- Can work top to bottom; not only willing to roll sleeves up and get in the trenches, but also comfortable working with executive leadership
- Willing to travel as needed (20-25% Internationally)
- B2B experience
- Consumer marketing (brands)
- Comfortable working with high level executives
- Strong communication
- Writing, event presence
- Understanding of channel marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 – 9 years of experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do