Large Media and Entertainment client in Santa Monica, CA is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their Awards Marketing Team. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extending up to 6 months.
- Must have creative agency producer/project management experience.
- Familiarity with entertainment awards a plus.
- Must be able to juggle multiple complex projects at once, problem solve and propose solutions to roadblocks.
- Deep understanding of media assets and specs.
Project Management for Creative Assets:
- End to end management of creative production including print projects (DVD mailers), digital, AV, outdoor, and experiential, working with a variety of vendors and internal creative team.
- Creates workback schedules for CS/agencies to work against to ensure assets are delivered on time, including approvals flow and contingency plans.
- Responsible for setting vendors/agencies up with the assets they will need to complete their work- photos, episodes, fonts, scripts, etc.
- May convey strategic and creative feedback to agencies and partners on behalf of the larger team.
- Maintains Awards Marketing budget and processes POs/invoices in partnership with Billing Coordinator.
- Traffics submissions and creative assets for paid media, maintains files of record of all final assets.