Aquent Studios has an exciting new opportunity for multiple Mid - Senior level Creative Project Managers to manage the creative services workflow for the world’s largest food franchise company! Ideal candidates will have experience driving operational excellence in a dynamic in-house or external agency environment. Will be responsible for partnering with creative directors, account managers and creative talent to prioritize and deliver high quality print, digital, and interactive creative campaigns and products.
This role will likely start at approximately 20 hours weekly and work up to more full-time hours as the event gets closer.
● Sit on-site at the client headquarters based in downtown Chicago, IL. - Travel may be required
● Be able to identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain client approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
● Develop project plans for multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
● Track project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
● Assist Program Manager in resource management.
● Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
● Generate project status reports to deliver to team and client.
● Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
● Identify areas of improvement and creatively solve complex problems.
● Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
● Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
● Provide stellar customer experience with creative team and clients
• Bachelor's degree and/ or typically 5-7 or more years’ related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strategic thinker that is also able to be a tactical master when it comes to execution
• Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented.
• Adept at building / maintaining strong client relationships by being an excellent communicator of concise, accurate deadline-driven information to keep team and clients on track.
• Patient and capable of working in high pressure, fast past environments.
Able to adapt to evolving internal and external processes
Act as Digital and Print Project Manager for Worldwide Convention 2020 scheduled for April 20-23, 2020 in Orlando, Florida.
Serve as intermediary between the Exhibit Manager and external Design Partners.
This job description covers the following activities and deliverables; however, this list is subject to change.
This role will be engaged at the beginning of the WWC corporate exhibit development to help steer the direction. Once development has started, the Digital and Print Project Manager will act as a gatekeeper and manage feedback from clients to design partners. This role will understand timelines, deadlines, shedules, and confer appropriately with the client and exhibit manager.
- Act as a gatekeeper and manage feedback from clients to design partner. Help to obtain answers to any questions design partners may have.
- Manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to respond quickly to problems; strong problem-solving and conflict resolutions skills with consistent follow up to resolve issues
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work independently and operate as a self-starter
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expertise in live events, on-site planning and development, or brand integrations
- Experience in integrated content production (video, digital, environmental/print)
- Expertise in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools (Workfront)
- Knowledge of video or photo shoot details and production timelines
- Knowledge of large-format/environmental graphics, PowerPoint Presentations, digital, and motion graphics production needs (file types and resolution requirements) and workflows
- Knowledge of post-production workflows
- Ability to navigate digital asset management systems