- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- We need additional design help for company branding moments, events, space design, and developing team identities for the platform.
A mid-level graphic designer with 3-6 years of experience. This position would report under the Brand design team and work closely with the Art Director. The designer would focus on developing platform collateral, swag catalogue, and focus on branded standards.
- Independent when focusing on specific projects
- Able to see a project from beginning to end
- Strong sense of branding and how to push a brand system
- Able to create clear and concise briefs for projects
- Basic video animation in aftereffects
- Open to collaborations with various team members
- Located in San Francisco and open to travel
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do