Our client is looking for a hands-on Product Manager. This is an onsite 12 month assignment, possible extension, with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K.
Product Managers (PM) are responsible for the end-to-end project management and successful delivery of concurrent product and digital projects. The position calls for broad knowledge and relevant experience in the digital and product landscape and the ability to lead projects in close collaboration with internal teams, including technology, design and product teams. Project Managers are effective communicators between technical and non-technical stakeholders. This PM is an individual contributor role who is passionate about managing projects while also developing best practices, optimizing current processes, and creating documentation for the PM team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing large, complex digital projects and product launches with changing deliverables and a high degree of ambiguity
- Creating project schedules and managing workflow in the project management system
- Effectively communicating with internal teams, monitoring project status, and moving projects forward by removing blockers and mitigating risks to ensure the project delivers on brief and on time
- Serve as cross-functional leader collaborating with UX design, engineering, business and product teams
- Partner with business, technology and design experts while juggling multiple initiatives in parallel
- Assist in meeting the company’s objectives around Financial Wellness and fueling the growth of different LOBs
- Partner to develop digital features that provide significant value to customers, and remove friction
- Lead creation of Digital User Experience using market trend analyses
What you have:
- Qualified candidates have a minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience; experience working within the digital product and/or financial institution is a bonus
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience working in Agile environments; preferred experience working with SCRUM teams
You also have:
- A positive attitude and the flexibility to operate in an environment with deadlines and changing demands
- Attention to detail, and strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of digital product launches and the process leading to success product launches
- Experience with enterprise level project management tools such as Workfront, Jira or Basecamp
- A proven track record of success delivering a wide range of medium and large-scale projects
- The ability to collaborate across disciplines and partner with Account Managers to present work effectively to clients
- Experience in highly regulated environments or at a financial institution is a bonus
- PMP is also a plus
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.