AQUENT is partnering with an innovative organization to find their next Presentation Designer in Hartford, CT. This Presentation Designer will sit on the marketing team, which plays an important role in the company’s growth strategy, helping to drive new sales, retain customers and preserve relationships. How the company tells their story is vitally important to our success. This role will work flex hours, likely between 20-36/week depedning on the need.
How You Will Support The Team
The Presentation designer will be responsible for building PowerPoint presentations within established brand standards for a variety of audiences both internally and externally.
What Will Be Expected Of You
- Design, produce and edit PowerPoint presentations from copy, graphics, Excel data and other
presentations using company branding guidelines
- Ensure a unified, on-brand message to clients, prospects and key business partners
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to internal business partners
- Streamline messaging to ensure the greatest impact
- Distill complex information into compelling narratives and bring to life with interesting visuals
- Take the initiative to identify needs and develop realistic and creative solutions
- Work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Provide high level of quality assurance on all deliverables — including spellchecking, formatting and maintaining consistent look and feel of a presentation
- Manipulate imagery and graphic elements in Photoshop and InDesign
Skills and Experience Needed
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Graphic Design, preferably in advertising or marketing design
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop)
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience using Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Must provide a portfolio/samples that demonstrate strong fundamental design knowledge
- Strong communications, project management skills, prioritization and organizational skills
- Tech savvy team player who can work effectively with business partners and across teams
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively
- Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated knowledge of presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery
- Results oriented − motivated to achieve high standards and continuous improvement
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.