We are seeking a Responsive Web Developer for one of our valued Fortune 100 clients in the oil and gas industry. This person will sit onsite in our client's Spring, TX location.
-Team: this team is responsible for an internal IT portal that acts as a search engine and houses help articles. They are working with 3 other developers and a UX + Content Team.
-Top technical skills they are looking for: Vue.js, HTML5, CSS - Willing to consider Angular BUT strength in other areas is a must in this case.
-Things to keep in mind: Sitecore experience is a big plus.
- Large corproate Enterprise level experience is strongly preferred.
Job Description (General Overview of the role):
• Responsible for architecting, developing, and supporting various new and existing Responsive-Web Applications for internal business users.
Basic Function: Developer
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
• This role will be asked to help contribute to maturing development processes and assisting teammates.
• They will have to both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
• Proficient in English (written & oral)
• Accepts criticism / feedback
• Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
• Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code.
• Strong understanding of HTML5 Semantics
• Proficient in use of C#.Net
• Proficient in Object oriented CSS
• Understand MVC – Both for front end and back end site architecture
• Experience with task runners – Grunt or Gulp
• Strong understanding of web services and object oriented principles.
• Proficient with Git
Desired Skills or Experience:
• Experience with designing responsive web sites
• Design and development of RESTful APIs using .NET webapi
• Experience with Sitecore
Education: BS in Computer Science or Equivalent