Amazing CRM Specialist Opportunity
The CRM Specialist is responsible for managing the firm's CRM platform (InterAction) in support of firm-wide marketing and business development efforts.
- Performs data maintenance, including resolving data change management tickets, merging duplicate records, resolving data discrepancies, verifying standardization of data and processing bounce backs.
- Maintains all marketing, business development and event lists, and assists in developing and makes suggestions for improving targeted lists for various marketing and business development-related activities.
- Distributes marketing-related electronic communications to firm marketing lists using Vuture, the firm's email marketing software, and generates and analyzes analytics reports after sends.
- Helps establish and improve workflows and standards, policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Participates in internal marketing initiatives to strengthen and expand the firm's use of the CRM system.
- Assists in the exploration and testing of new features, configurations and third-party products.
- Stays abreast of relevant software updates, new technologies and best practices.
- Helps drive and oversee CRM initiatives developed by the marketing and business development team.
- Oversees and participates in the work performed by outside consultants on special projects.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions in order to continuously grow, improve and optimize the use of the CRM platform as an effective marketing and business development tool.
- Works closely and manages certain relationships with third-party software vendors and database consultants.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a related field; preferably within a law firm or professional services organization.
- Expertise in CRM software (must be InterAction).
- Knowledge of Vuture or similar email technology.
- Ability to think strategically, with a track record of problem solving and change management.
- Attention to detail in order to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in an open office environment and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the firm.
- Flexibility – the work may require extended and irregular hours to perform the essential duties of the position.