- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alexa Falcone
This company hosts some of the industry's most talked-about events. Creative Services is the team of designers, photographers, film producers and editors that creates content you see on and off the stage.
- Develop and drive content strategy across platforms
- Plan and manage content calendar - provide ongoing suggestions for content optimization
- Develop simple content and work with internal and external agencies for more complex creative
- Work with external vendors on community management and social listening
- Resourceful, proactive and creative – must have pulse on cultural moments
- In-house experience working consumer lifestyle brands
- Experience working within Communications preferred
- Help set the channel strategic across messenger's social platforms
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a comparable role.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with a self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Social media strategy background
- Experience in Tech preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do