Aquent's client, a top social media company in Menlo Park, is seeking a Recruiting Event Marketer for approx. 8 months or longer at their San Francisco, CA or Sunnyvale, CA locations.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of company success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for an Events Marketer to bring our employment brand to life through innovative on-site candidate experiences. This is a highly strategic and impactful role, and you will be part of a team that helps drive our North America employment brand. This position will be based out of our Menlo Park/SF/Sunnyvale office.
· Manage the strategy and prioritization of recruiting pipeline specific events and experiential campaigns in partnership with the brand managers and team
· Responsible for overall event management, including: planning, development, and vendor management to execute events and experiential campaigns
· Own the events budget, calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis for specific recruiting pipelines
· Drive cross-functional partnerships across multiple recruiting pipelines and hiring teams to ensure consistent successful event and branding processes
· Ability to take direction and input to consult and develop effective event strategies that are engaging, innovative, and will achieve the organizational and brand goals
· Champion diversity and inclusion internally and externally by approaching programming with diversity, equity, and inclusion in mind
· Successfully collaborate with brand managers, creative teams, engineering, and technical partners
· Drive a candidate centric approach and positively impact candidates brand awareness and affinity towards the company
· Ability to travel 25-40% is required
· 3+ years of experience across events and/or marketing and event marketing
· Experience in brand and event management, project execution, and strategy analysis
· Communication, time management, and experience working across priorities
· Experience with data-driven consultative approach to solving problems
· Experience with synthesizing data and making recommendations
· Experience influencing and collaborating with interdepartmental teams
· Experience with operational excellence for developing processes and resources
· Knowledge in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Marketing Tools, etc.
· Recruiting experience
· Comfortable with navigating ambiguity