- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Play a pivotal role in supporting the growth marketing team through communication experimentation and optimization. This team manages marketing campaigns aimed at driving mobile and cross-product growth.
- Develop and execute global optimization experiments and clearly communicate findings from management and the broader organization.
- Create regular reports with key performance indicators to monitor the health of marketing campaigns and inform decision makers.
- Creating and executing market experiments with follow up reporting based around results.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
- 1-3 Years experience in customer communications and A/B experimentation required.
- Less than 5 years of working experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a related
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Must have strong communication skills and being able to communicate with broader teams.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, and working with other statistical analysis a plus. (Dashboards)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: