We are looking for a Marketing Specialist (Account Manager/Project Manager) to join a major healthcare client's marketing team in their San Francisco/Oakland corporate headquarters. The Marketing Specialist will work as part of an acquisition marketing team to provide administrative and project support. We are looking for a dynamic marketing professional who is a go-getter, creative, and is passionate about healthcare and marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to get exposure to marketing in the healthcare space and to work with a team of seasoned marketing professionals you can grow with professionally. Attention to detail and an eye for quality is a must, along with the ability to follow through on assignments, be proactive, and be a forward thinker.
• Supports Custom Accounts marketing team through coordination and implementation of print deliverables for open enrollment seminars and health fairs.
• Manages deliverables on project plans of low to moderate complexity by preparing creative briefs, estimating costs, preparing timelines, and securing resources.
• Keeps Custom Accounts marketing team abreast of project deliverables, milestones and budgets through regular status updates.
• Updates marketing collateral by managing the collateral review process including gathering input from subject matter experts, internal and external stakeholders, and legal.
• Provides redlines to Creative Team and proofs materials for accuracy before distributing to stakeholders for approval.
• Manages marketing and promotional items for the team, including budget management, procurement, online inventory tracking, and shipment management.
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations, including updating and editing based on feedback, and obtaining subject matter expert/stakeholder reviews and approvals.
• Follows up with staff and vendors to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned deliverables.
• Provides support in updating Custom Account microsites (content, graphics, PDFs) as requested.
• Initiates and tracks purchase order requisitions as needed for the team.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong work ethic with a positive attitude; polite and courteous at all times.
• Functions as a team player and can work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills - verbal, written and presentation.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience writing creative briefs or project/tactical plans.
• Basic knowledge of health insurance products, services and their financial drivers preferred.
• Ability to communicate and work with teams and individuals who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.