- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Develop and execute marketing materials, campaigns, and promotions to drive customer traffic and sales.
- Create interest and drive demand for products.
- Write, design, and maintain print and online sales collateral, product literature, and media.
- Create the media schedule to target prospects, upgrades, and resellers.
- Manage and coordinate any outside agencies, i.e. design/production houses, list rental, database management, and trade show management.
- Create a tracking system to measure the effectiveness of each publication and campaign.
- Prepare monthly reports documenting the ROI.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget on an annual and quarterly basis to fund the proposed advertising and programs.
- Develop and execute trade show plans globally.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies.
- Take objective and run project from inception through market release.
- Marketing experience with emphasis on brand and collateral creation.
- Strong website development and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to employ social networking to drive sales goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales lead process.
- Knowledge of how product life cycles fit with overall business objectives.
- Understanding of better vs. best decision making to accelerate market release
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do