● 5+ years of creative production/project management experience working directly with
creative teams spanning design, copy, video, web, events and social development.
● An eagle-eye for details, an obsession with organization and the ability to drive creative
campaigns across multiple teams under tight deadlines.
● Multi-channel communication skills. You can run a meeting, take a phone call, field an
email, post on PM software and even swing by a desk to keep everyone on the same
● A collaborative spirit with a proactive sensibility and a great sense of humor. Our team
loves to laugh as hard as they work.
● Software proficiency in: MS Suite, G Suite, Keynote and PM software like Wrike,
Workfront, Monday and Trello. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a huge plus.
What you’ll do:
● Produce creative initiatives in partnership with the Verizon Media Events’ Team. Creative
and Events’ work hand-in-hand in order to create amazing experiences for our B2B
partners, colleagues and customers.
● Progress creative from concept development to event execution for a variety of
deliverables. We do everything from invites to signage to swag. Knowing the difference
between RGB and CMYK is a plus.
● Manage complex projects and all the people it takes to complete them. This includes
scheduling meetings, setting deadlines, liaising with clients, organizing creative teams,
delivering pep talks, standing firm on agreed upon goals and demonstrating diplomatic
skills worthy of the U.N.
● Client management. You’ll be the Creative Department’s point-of-contact with
stakeholders and you’ll work with them to establish goals, deliverables, milestones and
● Creative management: You’ll be the creative team’s guide and gut-checker, helping to
brainstorm ideas and develop concepts that are on strategy.
● Schedule & lead creative reviews, organize feedback, set and manage expectations for
future iterations. A few rounds of back-and-forth are par for the course.
● Manage vendors on outsourced