Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking at Asset Management Coordinator to join their Music division. This is a 4-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
- Order and deliver audio masters for delivery to Music Group distributor as needed.
- Enter metadata as instructed for Music Group releases in repertoire database.
- Deliver audio and video assets as requested.
- Manage updates in production scheduling system.
- Upload and curate audio and video assets in asset management system tagging each asset with metadata and key words as instructed.
- Manage and organize physical onsite archive.
- Assist with organization, labeling and digitization projects as needed.
- Deliver HWR audio masters from mastering studios to UMG.
- Responsible for work order/upload of physical and digital audio maters into the UMG system or transfer to the manufacturer.
- Manage ringtone production process, approval of all ringtone edits, cover art association & upload to BVMG Online.
- Manage HWR – audio storage (in-house, bonded, Iron Mountain), archive and retrieval of master sources, Pro tools, session files, instrumentals, etc
- Experience in music/video production or media trafficking preferred
- Excellent technical aptitude; knowledge of digital and physical audio and video media formats. excel, word and powerpoint proficient
- General knowledge of asset management and asset management systems a plus.
- Energetic, efficient, quick learner, excellent time-management skills; this is a FAST-PACED environment.
- Attention to detail; accuracy is critical. This we are addressing above.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; very customer and service focused
- 2 years of experience in music/video production preferred.
- Excellent technical aptitude; Mac & PC proficient
- Working knowledge of Quicktime, iTunes and file format conversions.
- General knowledge of asset database management a plus
Required Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Technical aptitude
- MAC/PC proficiency
- Expertise in audio and media formats- nice
- Experience with media files and metadata entry.
- Experience with asset management system; physical and digital archive and delivering them to people.