Our client, a major beauty company located in Soho, is looking for a passionate, creative and multi-skilled Sr. Designer to join the creative team under the direction of the Executive Director of Creative. The Sr. Designer will maintain innovative, consistent and brand appropriate design solution to contribute to generating design concepts for both print collateral and interactive design. The ideal candidate should be fluent in emerging trends within the luxury beauty, fashion and web/interactive design industries. Superior conceptualization abilities, problem solving, resourceful, attention to details and time management are key skills for this position.
• Concepts and design for 360 campaigns, including digital and printed brand materials, including advertisements, collateral, invitation and presentation materials.
• Concept and development of brand identity projects for 360 global campaigns
• Communicate effectively the creative objectives of projects and partner with various departments and functions including VPs, Executive Directors, Art Directors, Designers Creative Ops, and Copywriters.
• Enhance design boundaries and continue building an exciting, appropriate brand experience
• Ensure consistent and cohesive design language and formats across all collateral and web/multimedia projects
• Manage, organize and maintain artworks for flawless file releasing and production
• Passion, high design and typography standards
• Possess strong knowledge of all interactive technologies and tools to ensure feasibility and delivery of design projects.
• BFA preferred
• 4+ years of experience in beauty and Fashion, or related industry preferred
• Broad Knowledge and experience in print and web/interactive media design
• Clean and elegant design aesthetic with superb typography skill
• Experts in Adobe Creative Suite
• Superior organizational skills, keen eye for detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with high level of detail and accuracy
• Understanding of current fashion, beauty and photographic trends
• Must function well in a team environment, as well as independently
• Luxury brand experience is a plus