- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web, and app interfaces.
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or use stories.
- Quickly and thoroughly create diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and mobile e-commerce experience.
- Be a champion for user testing, and comfortable planning and conducting some user research on your own, with consultation by Senior UX Researchers.
- Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards
- Partner with strategic product management teams and highly technical development teams to support product launches.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, executives, and external partners for review and feedback.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect or similar role
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
· Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent professional experience
· Experience in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision app, Flinto, Framer, etc.
· A passion for books
· Mobile web and app design experience
· Relevant work experience in the online shopping space