- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Would you be interested in designing for the future? We are looking for a Product Designer to work alongside our VR and AI teams to envision, prototype, and develop the Virtual Assistant to power our VR products. Ideally, you are an agile thinker and maker, passionate about emerging technologies, and proficient in visual and interaction design. Your portfolio works demonstrate strong design crafts, creative problem-solving, and empathy for users.
This role will focus primarily on prototyping and early product exploration for the virtual/voice assistant in VR. We're looking for a strong design partner to work with our product manager and user research teams for ideation, creating design prototypes, testing through user research, and finding compelling use cases. Work with us to apply best design practices to drive product decisions: from exploring use cases through storytelling and prototypes, to creating innovative UX/UI using Assistant technologies, AI, and VR. You will work closely with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Your works may help inform and drive future directions for the company.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and UX researchers to discover and execute product goals
- Communicate product visions through wireframes, videos, and prototypes
- Design end-to-end UX flows for product use-cases, including rapid design prototyping
- Iterate on UI design at different stages of product development
- 5+ years’ experience working in product design
- Ability to design at different levels of fidelities - from whiteboard to pixels
- Strong visual design skills
- Strong product thinker with experience in complex UX end-to-end
- Experience in VR
- Experience in Assistant or AI
- Experience in prototyping and engineering
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do