Our large professional services client located in Chevy Chase, MD is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a temp to perm opportunity. The contract period will be a minimum of 4 months. Perm salary range is $75 - $80K
This marketing specialist will have 3-5 years marketing experience and will be a part of a small marketing team consisting of 3 people. This team operates its own division (commercial real estate & architecture) within the larger global marketing organization for it’s insurance client, a division of our professional services client
The right candidate for this role will be:
- Strategic yet tactical. Big picture thinker who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the nitty gritty of the daily marketing details.
- Creative with strong writing skills and a year or two of digital experience.
- Professional and well-spoken, able to interact with upper management to present strategy/direction, and findings/results.
- Collaborative and able to be part of the team, yet lead by example. Able to work daily with the smaller team, yet also with the larger global marketing organization, sales, operations, and underwriting teams.
- Real ... this team is a bit more relaxed that a standard consulting/insurance company
- Experienced with B2B marketing
- Strategic campaigns (email, social, PR content, webinars)
- Company communication plans (end-to-end) for new product roll-outs
- Strategy session participation (email planning, social strategy, "next big thing" product brainstorming sessions)
- Possibly some event strategy/planning, but not much
- Content creation: landing pages; white pages; etc.
- Analytics: must be able to look at metrics and turn it into information that's able to be delivered out to the organization.
- Work with outside vendors & associations for certain deliverables
- Samples (writing, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- 1st phone
- 2nd in-person (3-4 hours w/ execs & business units)