Seeking a Copywriter!
**To work on banner ads, emails, paid social, ad marketing. Display ads.
**Writers with creative headlines in their portfolios.
About The Role
● Partner with design, marketing and product teams to create and execute a marketing copy that resonates with diverse audiences.
● Execute and maintain the brand voice guidelines across all brand touch points.
● Collaborate with design to ensure the big ideas behind the brand are clear in both visuals and copy
● Collaborate with the marketing team across a variety of channels: email and subject line testing, Facebook ads, display ads, social campaigns, branded events, milestones, and contests, print collateral and targeted content.
● Identify gaps in our existing messaging and define ways to strengthen our brand and voice.
● Ability to adjust brand voice and tone based on audience.
● Experience writing display, social, email and other digital performance marketing channels
● Comfortable creating and iterating on copy that will be used in A/B product testing or performance based marketing tests.
● Experience creating content for social campaigns across all major social platforms.
● Great storytelling ability, an eye for detail, and perfect grammar.
● Experience working with agile teams, including quick adaptation and iteration
● Experience collaborating with external creative agencies and freelancers.
● Expert multi-tasking and time management
● Sense of urgency – you want to go, move, make things happen, and shake things up
● Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material
● Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
● Keeps an open mind
● Strong communicator
● Team player
● A minimum of 3 years in brand copywriting, preferably in a copywriter role at an ad agency or an in-house creative department
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably with English/Journalism focus
● English proficiency and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills