Exciting Global In-House Lead Designer Opportunity
We’re looking for a Lead Designer to join our global in-house creative team in Providence, RI.
This position will report directly to the Design Director and works closely with another Designer in the UK
As the Lead Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing innovative concepts and executing beautiful designs across multiple platforms. You will help drive the creative standards of the design team by ensuring that the creative brief is fully explored and delivered to the highest standards. You’ll have a real passion for in-house, brand design and communication, and a genuine desire to do brilliant work! In addition, there are management responsibilities in terms of projects being completed on time and on budget. This is a great opportunity with a lot of growth potential.
• Development, design and execution across multiple channels; including B2B, B2C, marketing collateral, advertising, email communication, and social channels
• Collaboration with internal clients to deliver work on time and in line with brand standards
• A good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems, but also able to think and design like an "artist"
• Work closely with the Creative Director to manage and prioritize the workload on assigned projects
• Some more operational/PM responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day project activity using Teamwork project management software as well as communication between designer in the UK office & Creative Director
- Lead design and production of traditional & digital marketing collateral, advertising, seasonal promotions and corporate materials to support the global brand strategies
- Plan and art direct product photo shoots, and post-production work, alongside Creative Director
• In-house graphic design experience
• Meticulous layout and typography skills, with particular attention to detail
• Catalog and booklet experience
• A love for the discipline of identity and branding
• Brilliant conceptualizing skills with a portfolio to match
• Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines, managing multiple and competing work priorities
• Self-motivated, team player with the ability to inspire
• Driven and passionate; versatile and open-minded; stress resistant and confident
• Strong organization, written and verbal and presentation skills
• Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design
• Excellent command of Creative Cloud, Adobe Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
Acrobat, and Microsoft Office software
• Knowledge of TeamWorks is a plus
Experience working in-house for a luxury goods brand is also fantastic.