Our client is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join their Digital Services team. This is an amazing opportunity in downtown San Francisco to join a Fortune 500 company that is one of Fortune's 50 most admired companies. This is a place you will want to work! The Senior UX Researcher will join a team of 25+ dedicated design researchers focused on a wide array of digital products. The ideal UX Researcher will have AT LEAST 7 years of UX Research experience.
This is a stable, one year contract, working onsite 40 hours a week in DT San Fran. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + offers Medical Dental & 401K.
***For quick apply please send your resume to email@example.com.*** Ask me why our talent love working here!
What you’ll do:
• Work with diverse stakeholders to develop research plans that include both foundational and iterative testing
• Conduct research, deploying a variety of methodologies
• Create data driven personas
• Deliver actionable recommendations • Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with current UX research trends, tools and technology
• Serve as an evangelist for user research and the benefit it provides to our clients.
What you have:
• Worked as a user researcher at a consumer focused, digital product company
• Expertise in synthesizing research data • Strong communicator and storyteller
• Experience working in highly collaborative software development environments on large, complex desktop web, mobile web and mobile applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• A degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
Why work for Aquent? Our clients https://aquent.com/client-success/