- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- 50-59 DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our TOP Fortune 500 ecommerce client is seeking a Mobile UX Designer to joing thier team.
For success in this role, the ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Consumer background
- iOS & Android
What you'll do
- Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new user experience) for both internal users and customers
- Designs dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years design experience OR Master’s Degree and 3 years design experience OR 6 years design experience or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing Business Intelligence dashboards
- Prior experience with designing connected graph-like displays
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck