Aquent's Telecommunication client is looking for a Creative Project Manager to work in their New York City office through the end of the year.
The Project Manager executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of collateral. Must be able to manage integrated campaigns across digital, social and retail channels. The role is responsible for shepherding concepts through the creative development process, and handing off to production. Responsible for creating schedules, on-time delivery, risk management, scope management and team allocations. Strong manager who thrives in fast-paced, changing environment. The PM must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills in achieving the highest possible standards in client service. They need basic knowledge of clients’ business challenges to provide communications solutions and project management execution. The PM will also be expected to participate in creative development meeting ensuring final output is on mark. In addition, the PM will provide project management follow-through and accurate delivery.
• Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
• Ensures all regulatory, legal and compliance and branding guidelines are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses.
• Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained.
• Reviews client change requests and responds with impacts and paths forward
• Work with production and studio to ensure proper specifications are documented and delivered against
• Facilitates proper processes are met and signs offs are secured.
• Partners with outside agencies in managing clients’ promotional efforts.
• Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members
• Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
• Two years agency experience.
• Three or more years of professional level experience in a project management role either in an external or internal agency.
• Successful track record at client service in a marketing or creative environment.
• Project management experience with campaign integration across other client touch points (online advertising, social, .com and promotions) a plus.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Adept at crisis management.
• Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
• Strong understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web production.