Our client is looking for a UX Researcher work on research projects relating to digital tools and products across B2B audiences. If you have worked as a User Researcher or Design Researcher for customer-facing digital projects this could be an amazing career opportunity for you! Just wait until you read about why AQUENT talent love working here!
This is a 5+ months on-site assignment in Long Tree, CO with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K.
***For quick apply please send your resume to email@example.com.***
We are looking for an experienced user researcher who is excited about disrupting financial technology. We want self-starters who have an entrepreneurial spirit. The User Experience research team is responsible for digital solutions across the enterprise. The organization defines the experience and oversees the management of electronic channels, and internal platforms.
What you’ll do:
• Work with diverse stakeholders to develop research plans that include both foundational and iterative testing
• Manage and conduct field interviews
• Create data driven personas
• Deliver actionable recommendations
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with current UX research trends, tools and technology
• Serve as an evangelist for user research and the benefit it provides to our clients.
What you have:
• Worked as a user researcher at a consumer focused, digital product company
• Expertise in synthesizing research data
• Strong communicator and storyteller
• Experience working in highly collaborative software development environments on large, complex desktop web, mobile web and mobile applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• A degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field