Seeking a a UX Designer to join one of our most INNOVATIVE financial industry clients. In this role, you'll responsible for creating various enterprise platforms used by 230K + employees.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, on-site in Columbus, Ohio. MUST BE COMMUTABLE to the Columbus area OR OPEN TO RELOCATION to Columbus to be considered for the role.
Attach resume with a portfolio link and we'll reach out to set up a chat!
In this role, you will work through the full UX process from vision and strategy work to hands-on design, including: creating complex user flows; wireframing and prototyping.
You'll have the support of a research team and a get to collaborate with great UX designer teammates, stakholders, product owners, technology groups and supportive leadership.
• UX with strong visual design skills and 3+ years of relevant experience
• Proficient in working oncomplex user journeys, interaction design, wireframes, and prototyping
• Brings expert knowledge of user experience design processes / methodology
• Is experienced with design and prototyping tools such as: Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, and/or Invision
• Able to deliver prototypes at various levels of fidelity
• Able to assimilate information from a variety of sources to develop a strategy and product roadmap
• Experience with enterprise applications is a PLUS