- Handles many of the oversight duties involved in getting a product from the concept stage to the production stage; work to maximize product by foreseeing customer and market demands.
- Typically in charge of ensuring that best practices are followed, goals are met, and projects and related operations are conducted effectively.
- Often in charge of coordinating marketing, sales, and other product-implementation strategies to ensure that operations are properly conducted. Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and the development/implementation teams. Must evaluate the market to find ways to better serve the customers and increase profitability.
- Typically have extensive experience and training in various aspects of business and commerce. Proactive, leadership-oriented, and familiar with the needs of the company and the customer base.
- Must have knowledge of technical processes, adherence to marketing guidelines, and familiarity of business strategies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, analyze data from numerous inputs, and provide direction and guidance to their subordinates.
- Transform business and market strategies into do-able, defined product plans. Lead market research and position conversations to ensure viable products and balanced growth.
- Define and document product requirements and roadmaps for execution and sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for every stage of product development. This specific role will involve working with internal marketing stakeholders to gather requirements, prioritize and build content for our marketing website.
- Future self serve capabilities to create content will replace the need to have a full time PM in the future.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to collect requirements from internal stakeholders and transform them into requirements for PD execution.
- Ability to work with partners to adjust requirements as needed to fit within our business capabilities.
*** please note, this is a junior level position. This worker will be receiving requirements from marketing and creating requirements. They will need to priortize as they go along.