Project Coordinators support the Agency Account Management team in the day-to-day project management and account performance for assigned clients. They provide efficient and effective administrative and client service support in the day-to-day operations and management of their assigned account(s).
Whether it’s creating project schedules, communicating milestones & expectations to cross-functional teams, routing work for feedback and approvals, proofreading client presentations, managing Global translations, or providing key administrative support, the only thing that’s certain is that no day is ever the same. Project Coordinators have a Get It Done attitude with a willingness to learn and take on more responsibilities.
The ideal individual will be highly organized and thorough in accomplishing tasks on time with excellent quality, no matter how small the job. They will exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
Project Coordinators must be able to work both independently and collaboratively on a variety of projects. They will be self-motivated and able to prioritize and maintain a realistic balance while supporting multiple Project Managers across multiple projects. They must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and maintain positivity and accountability through ambiguity, scope change and delays.
• Supports PMs and Sr. PMs in day-to-day project management, and tracks issues and risks
• Manages Global Video localization process, gathering requirements and ensuring deliverables are translated accurately and delivered on time
• Drives the completion and handover of assets, ensuring specs are followed accurately and all elements are delivered on time
• Schedules, supports, and facilitates internal creative reviews
• Develops and tracks end-to-end project plans for small projects
• Provides ongoing project update reports to internal leadership
• Ensures all team members are informed and briefed on the timeline and deliverables
• Proactively predicts and removes roadblocks that may delay a project timeline
• Prepares status reports and/or client contact reports
• Obtains necessary legal/partner clearances on all assets
• Develops a deep understanding of the client’s business from an operational perspective
• Interact with assigned clients and provide exceptional customer service
• Assists in managing project level budgets. This includes gathering estimates, tracking actuals, and documenting scope change requests
• Stays up-to-date on competitive landscape, researching, and reviewing competitive examples for presentation to agency teams
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years in a digital, print production, or broadcast environment
• Advertising Agency account management or project coordination experience preferred
• Experience managing both online and offline creative development
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
• Knowledge of project management methodology
• Comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Clarizen, MS Project)