- Montreal, QC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
At this company, designers make the complex simple and know the details aren't the details, they are the brand. We are seeking a motivated graphic designer to help us with our brand marketing projects. You are continually up to date with graphic design best practice, as well as trends. You move with ease between print and digital design. You are able to work independently and in a collaborative environment. You are deadline-oriented and willing to be a contributing team member. You are motivated to solve problems with creative solutions that deliver on business objectives and strategy. You are open to incorporating feedback into your work. You’re hungry to improve on past campaigns and content ideas. You are rigorous with the quality of your work and leave no rock unturned.
Online portfolio required to apply.
- In charge of the creation of digital and print marketing material such as newsletters, database marketing campaigns, banner ads, brochures, trade show materials, presentations, brand merchandise and more, based on creative brief.
- Ensure all marketing materials have a creative, yet consistent look that is in line with brand style guidelines
- Provide creative input and support in the conception and creation of professionally designed marketing, corporate or client materials, and standardized templates
- Maintain workflows and file organization to ensure timely and successful project completion
- Collaborate with key team members to develop compelling visual concepts and themes for multimedia projects
- Manage and maintain relationships with printers with impeccable prepress skills and timely communications
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to give, receive, and action constructive feedback
- A resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for detail, typography, imagery, and color
- Experience working with brand guidelines
- Proven project management experience
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to balance quality of work and available resources
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.