Our client, a global Fortune 500 financial and credit card service company, is looking for a Marketing Compliance Coordinator to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware!
Opportunity for the role: this starts out as a long-term hourly assignment (full time hours with comprehensive med/dental benefits & 401K offered); has potential to convert to a perm role).
In this role, you will work closely with credit card marketing marketing and legal to review, understand, and indicate footnotes and legal disclosure language (including offers, premiums, conditions, limitations, program agreements, etc.) for print and digital marketing materials.
Some familiarity with legal disclosures is preferred, as well as the interest learning this area.
About the role:
- Each analyst reviews credit card offers (how to spend, redeem, win, etc) and learns the appropriate legal language to pull for each request.
- You will communicate clearly with internal and external teams regarding the usage of footnotes and legal disclosures so they can be applied to marketing materials correctly.
- You will be responsible for selecting the appropriate footnote, and minor formatting. Basic InDesign knowledge is a plus.
- This team is focused on quality / attention to detail. There will be several months focused on training.
- You will partner across internal external teams to develop and strengthen end to end processes, creating efficiencies and standards.
Skills & qualifications required:
- 1-3+ years of professinal experience, preferrably related to marketing
- Bachelor degree
- Proofreading for marketing materials
- QA experience for marketing materials
- Experience with an Asset Management tool, like Adobe Experience Manager (a PLUS, not required)
- Spanish language fluency (a PLUS, not required)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (a PLUS, not required)
- Financial or credit card industry product experience is a strong PLUS
Other Important Information:
- Core Hours: 8-5 (with some flexibility)
- Dress code: Business casual
- Parking: On your own
- Able to work in US: Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship ever.